- SLVRGEN® is an effective antimicrobial combined with recombinant human epidermal growth factor. It can be considered as first-aid for burns & other wounds.
- The application of SLVRGEN® also significantly decreases the time of wound closure, with no burning sensation, no scar formation & has excellent patient compliance.
- Primarily indicated for treatment of 1st & 2nd Degree Burns.
- Can also be used for abrasions, incisions, minor cuts and wounds.
- Patients hypersensitive to silver sulphonamide or to other components of the preparation such as cetyl alcohol or propylene glycol.
- Individuals receiving immunosuppressive or immune-stimulant therapy or in immune compromised individuals.
- Pregnant women, premature infants and infants during the first few months of life.
- Not to be used if hepatic and renal functions become impaired or if the condition of porphyria is suspected.
Not to be used with other growth factor containing drugs.
- Recombinant Human Epidermal Growth Factor, Silver sulfadiazine & Chlorhexidine gluconate.
Available in 15 g & 30 g and are stable at room temperature.
- A single tube to be used for individual patient.
- Avoid direct contact with the wound/burn site.
- Ensure the wound/burn area is kept clean before gel is applied.
- Wash the wound/burn area daily with mild soap or a saline solution and keeping the wound/burn area covered with clean, dry dressings.