- REGEN-D® 60 is a Recombinant Human Epidermal Growth Factor (rhEGF) involved in mechanisms such as normal cell growth & wound healing.
- Topical use of REGEN-D®
- Increase re-epithelialization
- Increase collagen synthesis
- Enhance wound healing
- Minimal scarring
- Reduces wound healing time
- 1st & 2nd Degree Burns
- Donor site skin grafts
- People hypersensitive to the components of product.
- Individuals receiving immunosuppressive or immune-stimulant therapy or in immune compromised individuals.
- Pregnant and lactating women.
Not to be used with other growth factor containing drugs.
- Recombinant Human Epidermal Growth Factor 60 µg/g Gel.
- Available in 7.5 g & 15 g and are stable at room temperature.
- A single tube to be used for individual patient.
- Avoid direct contact with the wound/burn site.
- Ensure the wound/burn area is kept clean before gel is applied.
Wash the wound/burn area daily with mild soap or a saline solution and keeping the wound/burn area covered with clean, dry dressings.