Contains collagen flakes along with Topical Mupirocin and Metronidazole that is proven to be active against the topically active MRSA* organism.
- ColGen-MM™ flakes are gamma sterilized and supplied in easy-to-use pet containers.
- Provides increased rate of healing with prompt infection control and formation of healthy granulation tissue.
- Ideal for tunneled and undermined wounds.
- Helps in fighting against anaerobes.
*MRSA, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
- Traumatic wounds, Surgical wounds
- Non-healing ulcers, Diabetic foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers, venous ulcers
- Infected wounds / burns, Minimal to heavily draining wounds
- Avoid using ColGen-MM™ on patients who are hypersensitive to Collagen and to any of the excipients in the product.
- The product is made from bovine source. Do not use if you are allergic to bovine derived materials.
- Discontinue use of flakes if you experience redness, pain, swelling or blistering and inform your physician without delay.
- Stable at room temperature
- Cleanse & disinfect the wound area thoroughly.
- Apply ColGen-MM™ flakes 2mm thick to the wound surface.
- Do not pack tightly, allow for expansion of flakes and cover with non-sticky dressing.
- Use flakes until wound is fully healed, maintain a moist wound environment.